Group therapy is a great enhancement to a psychotherapy program. A quality
group is more than just supportive, it is active and dynamic.
Benefits to members include:
- providing a feeling that one is not alone
- a safe place to express and explore feelings
- encouragement to work on making important changes
- a forum to work on collaboration and relationships
- building leadership skills
Please note: Rebecca is not currently offering Group Psychotherapy.
I invite you to interview me.
AN IMPORTANT FIRST STEP.
Gather information with no strings attached before hiring me or any prospective therapist.
I am happy to arrange an hour for you to meet with me and ask any questions you may have to help you determine if I am the person you would like to work with.
There is no charge for this initial meeting.
Consider questions you may have in these general areas or whatever else is of concern to you:
demeaner & personality
training & qualification
area(s) of expertise
stance on important issues